How to Dyspraxia
How to Understand and Support Children with Dyspraxia
This book is an invaluable resource for teachers, teaching assistants and therapists working with children in this area. Written in a clear and accessible style, it includes a wealth of ideas and practical strategies to help across the curriculum.
This book will:
• provide an understanding of the nature of dyspraxia
• outline the needs and difficulties of children with dyspraxia
• help you understand why children with dyspraxia have difficulties with coordination and perception
• offer ways to identify and recognise children with dyspraxia
• provide ideas for strategies and resources.
Contains photocopiable resources and ideas and materials for in-service training.
Paperback. Contains 64 A4 pages.
Lois Addy is the Specialist Lead for Specific Learning Difficulties in North Yorkshire and a national and international consultant. She has over 30 years’ experience in working with children with SEN and takes a particular interested in children with dyspraxia.
Contents include: Introduction. Common questions about dyspraxia. The development of motor skills and perception. Assessment and identification. Support in the classroom. Final questions. Appendix.
Order Ref: AAMT00603
Call us on 091760446 to order or for a quotation.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org