My Healthy Teeth Big Book
Introducing a beautifully presented new book on oral health, written from a new empowering angle.
This big book focuses on positive intervention, explaining to children the reasons why we take care of ourselves and the power and potential of creating a healthy body.
It has been an often requested subject and aims to address the issues of oral health that have increased during the pandemic.
- what are teeth made of
- how teeth health can be increased or decreased by our actions
- creating healthy oral hygiene habits
- making healthy food choices
- brushing instructions
- normalising our visits to the dentist
- creating a sense of agency and empowerment
- Aistear framework curriculum links
Large format A3 sized big book, 297mm x 420mm - 22 pages.
Quality, high thickness paper. Laminated throughout for extra durability.
Call us on 091760446 to order or for a quotation.
Email - email@example.com