Communicating Big Book Multipack
Communicating involves giving, receiving and making sense of information. Children do this by using nonverbal means of communication, talking, listening, thinking, and understanding.
Communicating is a two-way activity; as well as learning to share their experiences with others children also learn to interpret what others are sharing with them.
With our Big Book Multipack children will learn develop these communicating skills.
- Past, Present & Future Life in My Community
- We Paint The World With Colour
- Christmas Around the World Big Book
- Dance Around the World Big Book
- Kids Go to School Around the World Big Book
Large format A3 sized big book, 297mm x 420mm - 22 pages.
Quality, high thickness paper. Laminated throughout for extra durability.
Call us on 091760446 to order or for a quotation.
Email - email@example.com